Do you like working with PHP, JQuery, and MySQL? We have an opportunity for you. In this position, you can design and develop various systems for use by our customers.
• Design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications.
• Perform code reviews and unit testing.
• Create test instructions for the QA department to confirm that applications meet specifications.
• Communicate with users to analyze and understand input and output requirements.
• Write and maintain functional and technical specifications using MS Word.
• Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in programming and to use as program platforms.
• Provide technical assistance to the Technical Support department, as well as participation in end user training.
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
A qualified applicant should have the following training, education, and/or equivalent experience:
• A diploma or bachelor degree in computer science.
• Hands-on coding experience with PHP, JQuery, and MySQL.
• Good English writing skills.
• Work in office and from home if using flexible hours.